This is a Sponsored Post:
When I left retail many, many moons ago, I told myself (and more than likely everyone that would listen) that I would never go back. Well, who’s got that bowl of words for me to eat because I’m going back. I am putting myself back out into the selling game. You will not find me in a store or even in an office (thank goodness.) I have decided to become an independent consultant for Rodan + Fields®. Have you heard of them?
After years of contemplation (yes, I said years), I have decided to join my good friend Mary on her team. To say she has been very patient with me is an understatement. I almost joined her years ago, but backed out of fear of failure. It is a legit fear, but I can’t let it keep stopping me from trying. Now, I have a newfound confidence and determination. I must say, I am still afraid of putting myself out there, but excited to share this all with you and grow with you. Please be nice!
All of my other endeavors are still in full force, so I will continue on my writing and blogging journeys. I will also be introducing you soon to another little side project that I am having fun putting together. For now I just wanted you to know that this is where my path is taking me.
I promise to not bombard you with posts to BUY, BUY, BUY or JOIN, JOIN, JOIN. I mean I really don’t want to lose my friends! I kinda really like ya! Instead, I will only send things that I am excited about now and then. Just know I will always be here to help you find what is right for you whatever your needs. Bilinguazo will not become a Rodan + Fields promo page, but if you ever need to reach me, you can send me a message here as well. If you do not respond to whatever I send your way, I will not be offended. I promise. I may even give a shout out now and then, but who doesn’t? I am not a socially savvy gal, so you don’t have to worry about me living on social media trying to find new ways to stalk you for your business. That would be exhausting. I don’t have time for that nonsense. (“ain’t nobody have time for that”…name that quote?)
Here comes the selling bit real quick in the purple print: (No worries if you if you decide to to skip the purple.)
- Rodan + Fields is the 4th leading skincare providers in the country following Clinique, Estee Lauder and Lancome.
- They offer products for men and women, for every skin type, for every skin problem and just to make you feel pretty (yes, guys like to feel pretty, too, sometimes). They make my skin feel so good! I will and do recommend them to you.
- If you want to learn about the products or need help finding out what is right for you, I would love to meet up.
- If you are outside of Austin, we can set up a chat at your convenience.
- Shipping is free for the US and Canada.
- Not in either of these countries? No worries, I will find a way to get it to you.
- If you choose to become my client, you will get a 10% discount for any purchases without being forced to auto-ship, auto-bill, auto-anything. Order when you like and whatever you like.
- If you are interested in learning more about the business, I’d love to share it with you.
- Lastly, we can do this all in Spanish, too, of course!
I have never been an impulsive person, but I am today. Well I mean if you consider debating back and forth for years being impulsive, that is. So I am jumping in with both feet! Want to learn more? Send me a message and I will get back to you!
Ok, DONE. This was my Sponsored Post to you, I will try not give you the spiel again (unless you ask). Thanks for reading all the way through. Keep your fingers crossed! Hugs!