The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
This month our co-hosts are:
La Cité des Vents on Multicultural Kid Blogs
Crafty Moms Share
Castle View Academy
The Art Curator for Kids
Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
All Done Monkey
La Cité des Vents
Words n Needles
Russian Step by Step for Children
Los Gringos Locos
Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place for you to share your creative kids culture posts. It’s very easy, and simple to participate!
Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, such as language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc.
<br /> <div align="center"> <a href="http://multiculturalkidblogs.com/?p=5802" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://bilingualeyesblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/547f1-shareculturebutton2-emailsmallsize.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" /></a></div> <p>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 3rd Sunday of the month. It will run for three weeks. The following blog hop we will feature a previous link up post, and if you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<a href="http://multiculturalkidblogs.com/category/creative-kids-culture-blog-hop/" target="_blank" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop"><br /> <div align="center"> <a href="http://multiculturalkidblogs.com/?page_id=5802" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://bilingualeyesblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/58410-featuredculturebutton2-emailsmallsize.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" /></a></div> <p> </a>
Here’s my favorite from last time:
April may be gone, but we should never forget to celebrate Mother Earth. I am always looking for fun ways to teach my boys how to appreciate and love everything the world has to offer. Multicultural Kid Blogs had this great post on ways to celebrate that can be done everyday. We are actually planting our vegetable garden this weekend together as a family as soon as it stops raining. It is such fun to let the boys see how things grow, how caring for a garden is a benefit to all and, hopefully, have a healthy homegrown meal soon.
Please share this post so everyone can see how easy it is to celebrate the world. I would love to know how you celebrate everyday!
Thank you for linking-up, and we can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to!