Today is our 10th wedding anniversary! To some it may be just a drop in the bucket, and I sincerely hope it is. I mean, how cool would it be to write a 50th anniversary post one day? I wonder what that will look like. (Hopefully a lot more insightful, ha!) I could get all sappy and tell you all of the wonderful thing I love about my husband or my favorite moments so far but I won’t (SPOILER ALERT: top three are wedding, baby #1, baby #2). I’ll just tell my husband I love him in every way I know how with a little help from my Multicultural Kid Blogs friends.
- मैं तुम्हें चाहता हूँ – Hindi (India) from Charu at KetchupMoms
- Mahal Kita – Filipino from Abigail at Cuddles & Crumbs
- Jag älskar dig – Swedish from Lisa at Knocked Up Abroad
- Rakastan Sinua – Finnish from Rita at Multilingual Parenting
- Te Quiero / Te Amo – Spanish from Lisa at Cooking with Languages (and well me, of course)
- Ti Amo – Italian from Galina Nikitina at Trilingual Children
- Eu Te Amo – Portuguese from Patricia at Our Whole Village
Here are three from Varya at Creative World of Varya:
- Я тебя люблю – Russian (informal)
- Я вас люблю – Russian (formal and for more than one person)
- 我爱你 ( Wǒ ài nǐ ) – Mandarin (Simplified) Chinese
And three from Jaclyn at Bringing Up The Parks
- Saranghaeyo (사랑해요) in Korean,
- Mahal Kita in Tagalog
- Gua Ai Di (我爱你) in Chinese Hokkien
Also,click HERE for a lovely post from A Crafty Arab on 5 Ways To Say I Love You in Arabic.
Plus a little added bonus, thanks to Julie at El Mundo de Pepita
- С юбилеем! Поздрваляю с юбилеем – Russian for a general happy anniversary wish.
- С годовщиной! for a more specific anniversary (like your 25th for example)
Thank you MKB for teaching me a little bit of your beautiful languages. Check out all of their websites above. They are very much worth the follow. And don’t forget to follow ALL of us at Multicultural Kid Blogs on Facebook!
Happy Anniversary, to my love, my best friend and the man who made me believe IN love!