My blog has been nominated for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award” by writer of “Viviendo en el Extranjero” who writes about her amazing world travels, learning to live in a new country and starting a bicultural family keeping her roots. Thank you for thinking of me! This is so cool!
So it’s now my turn to keep it going. I have to nominate 10 other blogs and state 7 things about myself. Here goes…
These are the blogs I have been reading since I started on this journey through the blogosphere less than a month ago:
Blogs I have gotten to know through this journey with two very cool ladies I’d love to meet one day
Blog I find inspiring by a good friend about life as a wife and mother of two sweet boys we love (been reading longer than a month, but deserves to be in my top list)
Blogs I started reading to learn more about the bilingual world
Blogs I like about the writing world
Seven things about me:
Mother, Wife, Sister, Daughter, Observer, Writer & Dreamer
I hope I do inspire someone out there. It’s awesome to have your thoughts validated in this way! I’m a happy mama.
If you have been nominated, please keep it going as well.
1. Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.